Pageviews

Search a Restaurant or Meal

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Break We Didnt Want

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhHgjPsEsxnrl3f0BTLhV8Y_9sOgIFssxWmhz0tmxRHXJrENjrjjQx2dj9rMmiaD_D1r5k6Ebzdyle02X3-ZdTGcNPfM-WNDuEkuy3k0QPGNNRBkZQrcbIffNdSmFisvgjrLuhe5VrzZOIz/s1600/Sarasota+%2815%29.JPG

For starters, I enjoy this blog. It is entertaining to maintain, fun to write, and it unpredictability adds to the mayhem that is traveling around the state for random food. We’ve experience bad, we’ve experienced good, and we’ve experienced some of the best food this side of the planet. Unfortunately however, this blog can’t continue running on the pace it has been running on. It is quite expensive doing this hobby, and with no money coming in to support the darn thing, it becomes quite difficult justifying these long trips. So with that, I am once again announcing changes to the blog---might be temporary, might be permanent.

I am limiting my visits to twice a month, and I am maintaining in the central Florida area. Until I can get a higher-paying job or until I can financially support this blog with no issues, I am putting a major halt on my travels. No more Miami, no more Tampa Bay, no more St Petersburg, etc. I will only travel to restaurants in the 20-25 miles radius of Orlando, Disney World, Kissimmee. The filming I had started will once again be suspended until more money flows in our direction. The burger blog which is right next door to this one will also be limited down to once a month sadly.

I am not a fan at all of doing this, but with the coming year arriving soon and me having to make some big changes in order to get where I want to be in life, sacrifices had to be made. I will update it every so often so I don’t lose this blog altogether. But as of now, there will be serious restrictions on the Floridian Cuisine Experience. It has been a fun ride so far, and hopefully I will be driving this blog on the fifth gear later down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment